The first card magic book that turns into a video!
The Creative Element is the latest book by Scott Olgard, featuring 19 effects and probably the first magic book ever to make use of augmented reality!
Containing a selection of card magic developed over the last 4 to 5 years, with 19 effects across 3 chapters, this release has something for everybody from beginner to professional. Chapter 1 focuses on effects that can be performed with a borrowed deck, chapter 2 is based around a move called 'The Nowhere Vanish', and chapter 3 focuses on effects that require some work, such as a stacked deck or gimmicks that you can make yourself.
Chapter 1: A Borrowed Deck
- Catch Yourself Catching Yourself (Sandwich)
- Imaginary Enemy (Vanish)
- Tyrion Crimp (IMPromptu crimp)
- The Calm Cop (Cop technique)
- By George! (Prediction)
Chapter 2: The Nowhere Vanish
- The Nowhere Vanish (Utility move)
- SleepWave (Impromptu brainwave effect)
- False Art (An exposé of skill)
- Shadow Moses (Vanish)
- Box Car(d) (Card to box)
- Locked In (Sandwich)
- Breathe (Card Vanish)
- Imagine (Color changing prediction)
- Final Thoughts on the Nowhere Vanish
Chapter 3: Some Assembly Required
- Shuffle Me Up (Multiple selection)
- Zitro (Skill demonstration)
- Bloc Party (Hypnotic deck)
- Bonus: Head Club (Coin flip)
- Final Thoughts
The book is softback and includes full explanations with high quality photographs, and includes a bonus effect that doesn't use cards. What's more, certain effects within the book are available as a video tutorial available through the augmented reality app 'Aurasma' on your smartphone/tablet at no extra cost - a first for magic books!
More details included within the book.