Magicseen Publications is delighted to announce the publication of the first volume of a trilogy of books featuring the amazing mentalism and magic of internationally renowned performer Devin Knight.
Volume 1, which between its softback covers has 130 photo illustrated pages, features full details of 9 routines from Devin's personal repertoire (see details below). Devin's ideas are always unbelievably well thought out, with every possibility analyzed and the best and most convincing methods selected. He leaves nothing to chance, and creates plots that are amazingly varied, and which produce effects that are inexplicable and real reputation makers. This trilogy will offer you the strongest mentalism and magic achieved with practical, commercial methods. If you haven't seen this material before, you are going to be stunned! Here are the contents of Volume 1. Improved Tri-Epic Deluxe
- This is a clever three or even four-way newspaper prediction effect reminiscent of David Copperfield's Graffiti Wall, but more portable and totally suitable for a one-man act. Psychic Money Sense
- Designed for an intimate close-up show, this experiment apparently shows that a spectator has an excellent psychic sense. He achieves an impossible outcome using three pay envelopes and some ordinary coins. First Date Revelation
- Romantic mentalism! The performer correctly divines the name of a spectator's first date, and even manages to locate which one of six billets has the person's name written on it. Puzzle Mania
- A brilliant routine that is perfect for children's shows. Both the magician, and then the birthday child, manage to correctly guess which pieces have been removed from a completed tray puzzle. Far Sight
- A total reputation-making fooler. Ten cards are dealt face up on a table and the mentalist, standing on the far side of the room and with his back turned, correctly reveals the name of a card genuinely freely selected by a spectator. Brilliant, unfathomable method. Aqua Coin Flight
- A practical parlor routine. Three different-value marked coins are dropped by a spectator into a tall, thin glass of water -- one is then selected. Without sleights or difficult moves, the coin vanishes from the glass and ends up inside a sealed envelope. Tarot Sight
- As near to real mind reading as you can get! Five cards are dealt out face up from a shuffled tarot pack. Four helpers each simply think of any of the cards, and the performer manages to correctly identify which card each spectator is thinking about. Test Conditions Ring Penetration
- Not everything Devin does has a mentalism flavor, and here he explains a deviously clever way to get a borrowed ring tied onto a length of rope that is already tied to both of the performer's wrists. Blindsight DIY
- A major feature routine in which the performer manages to apparently prove that a spectator may have 'blindsight' - in other words, that he can successfully identify colors that he can't even see. Brilliant method concept that is straightforward to do.